Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

 "Water, sometimes described as the universal solvent, is the feminine power of cooperation, as opposed to masculine competition. All Water (liquid) flows, washes, adapts, & brings nurturing respite to the arid wastelands of our lives. This fluid mobility is the essence of adjusting to the ever-changing circumstances we experience. When this symbol is drawn it behooves us to remember that some problems can best be 'solved' by being 'dissolved' gently, & subsequently 'absolved'., Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Activating Body Zero Imprintsial Light Pattern #36. This is a shield & as I move throughout this day I will be shifting many things & this will shield me in the process. I am so aware that all things today must allow dissolvement. Step back & allow #36 to shield you in the process of this day of 'diplomacy'. When the pattern of a day starts unfolding I can follow it more tangibly more than ever in my life.

Our lives are so fiberous & foldable if we feel it deeper with more intention.This is a mode of existence that helps us matter ourselves in alchemical ways of process. Step back & feel the first thread with your full intention. I must take a moment & honor this first thread, as it moves into my hand & consciousness. Notice its color & count. This relationship is part of dissolvement. So many reach into this day, but I found that the key is in the approach, allowance, & intimacy with the day in ones life & this is what creates diplomacy. Life is what creates a diplomacy that gives answers & emotional intimacy. I will sit tight in my water boat & feel the rhythm of its fluidity. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#11 Pleiadian Outer Creativity Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This symbol causes celestial insight, of momentum positioning beyond thought limitedness. [Visit our site for more: www.situalcodex.com/pleiadian-crativity-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.