Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Fire Seed of Ether: Transmutation

 "Fire Seed of Ether (Space): This portends a beneficial change in your current situation. Such a change, if handled correctly will be fruitful in the realms of company or personal re-organization, spiritual growth, & creative inspiration. Fire, when combined with Ether (Space) becomes transformative, & even transmutative. Fire embodies the soul of desire, motivation, achievement & enthusiasm. When combined with Ether (boundless space) it produces a current of limitlessness. At the moment, enthusiasm is the key to success.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Bright this morning, only a little damp from a small rain & our little temple space we covered yesterday still intact. An older oval domed-shaped tent wore out over the years & we moved its beautiful metal frame to the side yard & made it the frame for a small uncovered (except climbers) for our swing, yoga, & meditation, & creative space. We covered it yesterday with clear plastic so we can be in it with chairs & small tables, in addition for sunny winter days we could be with Gaia & coffee. Ever since I was a small girl I found swinging transformative & transmuting of any threads of worry & tension. It is fun & freeing for my Fire. I swing every day as I can to nurture my nervous system, which is so sensitive & fragile at times. Creating this space for winter allows me to heal myself as I always have done since I was small. My father build me a sandbox bigger than the swing set & I would put my feet in the sand & swing & sing for hours.

Some things do not change as we grow older. My Totem is Raven & this is my closest way to feel flight, other than art & meditation. This helps me dream my way through life in this world. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity



#6 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

The Knowing Is The Grace Of Self

The Self of each center is recognized & understood through the Knowing brought through the Feeling, & expressed outward through our Creativity. [Visit: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.