Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

 "Water, sometimes described as the universal solvent, is the feminine power of cooperation opposed to masculine competition. All water (liquid) flows, washes, adapts, & brings nurturing respite to the arid wasteland of our lives. This fluid mobility is the essence of adjusting to the ever-changing circumstances we experience. Sometimes some problems can be best 'solved' by being 'dissolved' gently, & subsequently 'absolved'. Good time for meditation & deep relaxation.', Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Restless night, I feel a bit like Goldilocks trying to find a comfortable way to sleep. My muscles have been using their full range capacity & everything feels a bit too hard, or too soft. When this happens I know I am searching for some diplomacy with many layers of my life. The center of my own constancy I am looking deeply into the smallest crevices of my own ways of living & I must allow my life to be more solved by being more dissolved, gently & absolved of many parts that seem not so forgiving.

Many parts of my life are in the alchemical process & all does not always come around at the same exact time, but instead more in levels & layers all confiding to bring forward a genterly way. Being a fire sign x2 is a bit much for my system & I will cool it a bit with Water. Solomon's Sea,l as an essence or oil, loosens what is too tight & tightens what is too loose. Our Alchemical Rede Class is today, so I'll center down into it for wisdom. Could it be what is up must come down & what is down must go up? Diplomacy with direction needed. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#18 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprint transmutes patterns of self-judgment through re-calibrating essence imprints of misperception & misconception. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.