Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

"Growing conflict over change. The desire to move beyond limits coupled with fear of escaping from a safe & comfortable rut. To move is always to make a completion, by sacrificing the past for a potentially  more rewarding future. A project under consideration needs a change or modification to produce a stable growth foundation. The seed of dissatisfaction & restlessness is growing steadily in a rich soil of inertia, complacency, & apathy--the Vesica Pisces gives birth to a positive result. A Karmic wrapping up of the past with the present is necessary for advancement & the sight of new horizons. A germinal vision of the ideal will soon lift you beyond any presently perceived mediocrity.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This so fits this time for me, as if it was carved out of it & it gives me understanding, patience, & compassion for me in the time of shift. So many parts of my life that I thought were my fault or I could not fit the bill of society or the reality I used to live with. When change comes it always seems we have help & it resides within us & out of us.

I am making change even though I haven't planned it out. As long as I listen to my own center it happens steadily & ardently with what I now desire. Resolutions float up from the below & assist me in ways I could not even imagine. Small disturbances by nature can make us have to rearrange & rethink everything. Small decisions become large & they completely change our whole direction & deepen it into a much vaster Intention.

This is when I become overwhelmed & judging myself as I have to turn around & think even bigger. Grumble, grumble, & then move over & make more room for something more colorful than ever before. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity



#1 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern 

Love the Self

Grow only from your own center, which is centered in Recognition of the Source of All, & ask that source to guide you back Home. Self is the part that recognizes Center. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.