Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

"Start and emphasize creativity. Deep within the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision; the Fire radiates the warmth that can germinate the seed of your aspiration.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

"To sit & see, to begin, to warrant some kind of precision, I begin to settle myself into the radius of this day. Some things open, some things close. I will not to interfere to allow the climb & the position it holds. We are tall some days & smaller others. We create thin threads & wide threads, we needle through thick weavings & thin. This is what creates interest, this creative blend. 

As I look out this beautiful day, I realize it has already created its dimensional flow, & I must tie myself to some dimensional string that will weave on through. Some weaves are quick & some weaves are slow, some weaves are thick & some weaves are thin, & they are not all the same & that is the beauty of it. If I just keep this vision I won't lose my constancy to frustration. Look at each moment in all its radius & diameter, & recognize who you are in it, because there is not a thread of you, or me, that has lost its place. Potential is the note we sing. I surrender to the dot in the center ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#23 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Trinities this imprint into your etheric fluidium, to create the transcendent flow the fluidial molecular structural rate  that supports the harmonica flow of movement without discomfort. Imprint this into your full fluidial sequential processing. Visit our site: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.