Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

"In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. Fire Seed of Fire is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Your problem is the alchemical challenge of keeping the flame at just the right intensity, neither so low that the embers die, nor so high that the 'glass egg' or alembic (retort) bursts, ruining the experiment. The most concrete aspect of Fire, in microcosmic man, is Enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is Fire personified, a force that irresistibly burns away the dross to leave purified molten gold at the bottom of the crucible. Resolve as a noun means decisiveness & determination. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I am a fire sign & enthusiasm comes quick for me, & I am grateful for this, & if I cannot reach the heights I need to create resolve, I am frustrated. Slept in lumps last night, but still 8 hrs. in all. Happy our family shared puppy, stayed with me as I shifted from bed to yoga area. He glued himself to me as he is a wonderful energy healer.

I stretched, I read, I rolled over & over, trying to become comfortable. Thank heavens it is a beautiful morning, so my enthusiasm can reach deep into me. I will break this day down into tiny little parts that I can wrap myself around with resolve. I love this time of year, but my body seems to always have to adjust. Like when I lived on the farm & the ponds turn over in the fall. What was below came up to the top. 

I have lived a very diverse life, & now I must take in more of all this diversity & see who I now am & how it forms the pattern of who I have become, so I can continue to sit deeply into the creative life I now Resolve.

Life is not what we make for me, but more what I create with what I have made. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#1 Manifestational Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This Imprint works with the perceptional sequential force of thought form colloidial process of being within the Dream power of omnidirectional support. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/manifestational-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.