Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

 "Water & Fire are mutually antagonistic, but both are necessary to drive a locomotive successfully. Water & Fire in the right proportions are needed for growth. Aqua Vita provides the moisture for the seed in the Earth's womb, while Fire can bring a gentle heat, spurring the elements to harmoniously blend. The result is germination followed by sprouting, & shoots appearing above ground. You are the Alchemical Fire in the Fire phase of development. Thoroughly mix Fiery Water with equal parts Watery Fire; such a conjunction bodes well for all under-takings.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I am up to many things. I am up to a new perspective, I am up to listening, I am up to some mischief, I am aware that this is a time to create some humor for myself. I do this often to help me loosen & Robert thinks I am so funny & this helps both of us. It is silly things that turn the edges to softness.

A new mysterious level has slipped in between the Fire & Water dance. I feel it in my back & around my legs, but I dare not laugh out loud. I mix the quadrants of my attitude & start checking where I have begun to sink or become spellbound by the mix. I must become more casual & explorative about it all, or it will make up a new story that is not true. I lay down between my love & compassion & they swaddle me & all my dreams that surface in a bit of an odd way. 

Allow the mix to happen well, before you decide you are wrong. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#2 Pleiadian Creativity Outer Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This symbol causes this movement to penetrate the field of doubt. Apply it when understanding is misperceived. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.