Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

 "Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether). Injecting light heartedness & gaiety into the atmosphere will also reduce the tendency of wildfires turning into infernos.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I always love injecting gaiety & light heartedness into the atmosphere that's why today I will play a little Christmas music while I begin to emerge from this time out. I'm grateful because I am able to see more than I've seen before, & feel more of my attunement to this time. Once one takes time to attune to how one is & why one is valuable, with as many forgiving graces as possible. I spark my way like some fairy wand moving obstacles back into their box of forbidden.

I prefer Pandora's Box, a woman's box of creativity, imagination, way beyond the male parliament of her time. Her box is not of death, but is of a life more free for the potentiality of the female which was thought to be forbidden, because it might upset the present order of things. As a result women were not allowed or trusted to parliament, to shield, to imagine, to reason, to be primary, to be scientific, directive, & balancing.

From this point of order of the last two days I have been focused on that power & the potency of the enthusiasm of its place in our world. Incubation, holding the enthusiasm of world beyond our dreams. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#31 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Tribinary focus is the Imprintsial momentum of this Imprint & it focuses the tribinary axis into the exact angle for penetration formulation of time spent into trinary speed calculation. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.