Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

"Fire & Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever higher & the children, flames, to leap higher. A period of introversion & sluggishness is coming to an end. Patience & perseverance will result in a beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Coming from the distance of a very interior week, I calm myself with the nurturance of my combination with Fire, myself, & Air, Robert. Feeling the comfort of this beautiful, crisp, sunny Native American Heritage Day of gratefulness. A life more squared than ever before, I take in the gift of the foundation of Gaia. I sit in all the patterns that we have arranged within our lives, & home, & family. All squaring themselves for this moment in time. 

We had croissant & egg salad with mushroom tea & mushroom coffee with raspberry preserves, all coming together for the most delicious, insightful, & calm moment in time. We look forward into the future because we are here now. To be fully here now is to know that your life is corrugating, squaring, & positioning itself for love, compassion & ease. I stop looking off into the perimeters, checking myself, checking who I am, checking my intention, & checking my ability to know. 

Now sitting here with my tea, sitting in a slanted way, looking straight ahead to how I know, I how I give, how I love, how I evoke life, & take a breath & let go. I am thankful, truly, for the gift of this day for not only loving others, but the most essential of all, loving myself, Raven Su.Sane. I see this gift for you, straight ahead & pyramidial.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#1 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Love The Self

Grow only from your center, which is centered in recognition of the source of all, & ask that source to guide you back Home. Self is the part that recognizes center. [Visitour site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.