Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

 "This combination usually produces friction & its elements are in conflict. In such a relationship the tension it takes to hold things together is balanced precariously with the tension which blows things apart. Success is assured when you bathe with Fire and dry with Water.", Swami Ramananda, Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

"I feel my body is sitting inside this today & I loosen my hold on anything. I walked by the ocean & now I sit in the garden to write. I feel more open to doing little, & leaning deeper into the comfort of a stillness that commands my mind to open to the heart of myself.

This alchemical position is kind of tricky until we get the concept, dry with water bathe with fire down. Letting go of all our captive parts & digging deeper into what is behind them. Looking through time with release.

Old parts, not long visited, and no longer part of my weight & measure. I implore deep into my resonance for a deeper counter-cord.

I listen to the birds, no longer the bells & whistles of life, as it now is, & once was aeons ago. I implore the nasturtiums, iris, & clematis to infuse me deeply, even into my gut today. Robert, across from me at the table, writing. Sandra in the dining tent, getting my writing into a book-ready behavior. Suzanne & Kristina resting, harvesting, in a sacred conversation with each other & the garden.

I call this the pages of my living, inside & outside of creative tension.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#6 Pleiadian Creativity Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates Holographic projection into dimensionalizational Thought. [Visit our site for more: 

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.