Pages

Monday, June 7, 2021

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

"A new dimension of satisfaction can prevail, by eschewing both dependent & independent stances, for a relationship of interdependence & creative cooperation. Success is contingent upon finding the bridge joining the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver. A shift from passion to compassion is required; take time to contemplate in the temple of the heart atop the summit mountain of the diaphragm.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Taking time this morning to ask to have a squared perspective of thought & its relationship with Sacred Geometry. I realize all thought does not feel sacred, & I wonder how can I understand & respond to my thought differently, creating more mutual harmony within & without.

How can I turn it inside out & make it more understood within me, thought in our lives is having to change & longs to feel its reach of sacred structure in geometric equation? 

As I wake up & listen to my frame, & push the covers off my feet, & say sweet words of prayer to myself, I start framing my day into a squared perspective & that reveals the changing truth of perspective. So many things to live for, & so much less to die for. Living for takes so much Intention & stoking & tending the fire, but breath is so much more able to fill our lungs.

I fill my lungs so much more with Intention, than tension. I want to hear the full potential of the Harmony of the Sacred Geometry of thought.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity 


#4b Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Calculatorial Rotation Movement enables form that is being brought forth from the Will of the Substance, to balance its interdimensionary movement. This balancing is essential for the deportment of what is not Highest Potential in the manifested form to release, & move out of dimensional awareness. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/ancient-fey-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.