Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

"This is the time, rearrange your your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. Any anxiety you may be experiencing is the result of an awareness of impending change, or resistance to this growing seed of modification or reworking. Ultimately, this change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, & enter a new positive phase.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Up late last night fastening myself to the Shield. Slept well, but feeling a new traffic tryin to count my beat. I shower & begin to sit deeply into the unknowing air of this day.

I open myself to change & all its unknown & unseen treasures. Digging deeply yesterday, I current myself with a pulse that relays to my own fibers of Listening.

Pulse, a path to sovereignty. Swaying between the past, present, & future, helping me to become more open to the ritual of summer, & allowing it to heat up my passion for life.

The garden this morning smells of this heat & the moist layers of its folding moves through me. I will not make the question, I will move under the question & wait for it to come to me like a lover.

The conial precision of this time is keen to hear me breathe in more slowly what now is. Transformation, a lover of the butterfly. Happy Solstice.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity 


#9 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Conceptual Reconstruction of Life Experiencing
Vibration of harmonic transferal of information from past on into present, & the repatterining of this information, at its Highest Potential of Discernment-- How to re-pattern information. [Visit our site for more: www.situalcodex.com/omnidirectional-codex ]


1 comment:

  1. That is the most wondrous dedication to the Fey and their Summer wandering…joy, joy, joy!! Thank you so much for the images!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.