Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

 "Water & Fire are mutually antagonistic, but both are necessary to drive a locomotive successfully. Water & Fire, in the right proportions, are needed for growth. Aqua vita provides the moisture for the seed in the Earth's womb, while Fire can bring a gentle heat, spurring the elements to harmoniously blend. The result is germination, followed by sprouting & shoots appearing above ground. You are the Fire in the Fire phase of development.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

A canopy of words fill this time & I am up very early. Early morning vapors fill the air as the sun rises slowly. On the lowlands of Kentucky early morning mists always meant a beautiful day, & I used to love walking among my fields of flowers & talk to them.

The garden is so many levels to me that has become my metaphor for my creative life. I had 5 children & with each child I learned more of practice & foundation, of how to become a writer.

In the pregnancy of outer life you can learn everything about the pregnancy of inner life. All the notes taken to understand are all the notes you use in your alchemy. The female alchemy of pregnancy is the pattern for creating life, loving life, & nurturing life.

After 5, the nurturing is now given back to me, & I inhale the morning dew & the moisture of a life, that finds compassion for even the smallest parts of Self. This creates locomotion.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity




#20 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint is a vibratory responder that opens the Holograph to sound beyond sound, allowing energy patternization of image from Highest Potential to occur. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

1 comment:

We welcome your comments.