Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

 "In the world of the mind the consciousness is the masculine, while the unconscious is the feminine, receptive, Earth awaiting the seed of thought. To become pregnant with a thought means we can give birth to mental progeny. Now is the cycle to start.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "Resolute--imagination is the beginning of all Magical operations.", Paracelsus, 1493-1541.

Sitting in the studio this morning with Robert, as he awaits for me to complete my writing, so he can share in it & prepare it, as an Alchemical Mind I enter & share each day with you, I pause to be grateful.

The quiet of early morning is something. I lean into this day kind of carefully, but solidly. I realize what a gift of time a day is, & I try to enter sleep more gratefully.

I must give time around my sleep & wait for it to come to me gently. The foundation of next day depends on it. If there are little images of guilt, then I must empty the vacuum sweeper of what I believed about myself, that was not true, or told twice.

We must make room around ourselves, & sleep, by loving the Self we are, & trusting. The sleep will repair, mend, & care for us, for another grateful day. Foundation built through the night.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#12 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Manzanita, Red Carnation, Tulip

This trinity flower essence conceptual coloration is the color tone balancer that removes requirement limitation, so color expansion can be encompassed, in full compositional flow of the curve & flowing linearity of Body Zero's side to side profile. This will envelop the color symphony of sound seen & color heard. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Oh,my goodness, these words have satisfied my inner most longing to appreciate the time of sleep as an invitation to repair and prepare for the more of life, not a hiding from life. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.