Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an out going lively way. This also is not a time to shake things up.", Dr. John Mumford.

Trying a new pattern, forming a new perception, a Feng shui within & without. Do I stay up late, get up later, or go to bed early & get up early? Do we work while everyone is asleep, or get up early, before the world awakens?

Do I do yoga before I go to bed, or outside early in the morning? Where is there a hole I can create in, that helps me enter at a new speed? We were up late talking about how we can fit art in a very busy  creative life.

Now that I am older than I was, care of myself has to have more room & swinging is very essential, too. I know it is in the perspective, not in the time only. Once the garden is laid into place the tending must happen. Life is Immense & it is as if we are a whole galaxy in ourselves, & all planetary systems must be seen & tended to.

Maybe a new telescope or binoculars, that works with extended sight. When the excitement becomes so great that all we can do is sit down & breathe.

This is when we peer into the answer & see what a Leviathan we are, we are large enough to go to be deepest depths & console ourselves, to become a rising force once again. Enthusiasm flushes the depths to rise.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#19 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprintsial Pattern is a succinctionary calculatory resonator. This supports the succinctionary calculation, so that Body Zero can go beyond the resonational eclipsing of the binary level of Body Zero, which has worked with the binary code system. The creates the 'mis' of all sound. 

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the message of being succinct in managing a day of enthusiasm. I am making this my new Summer pattern!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.