Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

 "This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly & energetically follow your ambitions. Any successful alchemical process for creating something out of nothing, or somebody out of nobody, is dependent upon building a firm platform, or infrastructure, upon solid ground. The Earth, in conjunction with Water, is good; not too much water, not too little-- just right.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas

I awaken this morning in a quiet place of secret unfolding that I do not even understand, & I observe my life on all sides. It is like moving from one dream to the next, & I am learning to watch its process.

The morning is quiet in the house, & the garden is in a mist of contemplation. Some thing's happening, but I feel different in it. I walk around in my mind, eyes, & heart.

Do you feel it? Do you hear the silence speaking & that part of you that observes breathing? Life seems to stand still observing itself, as if it itself is sentient & observing its own character.

Boldness is called for, but what, in which way. I must feel the specificateness & I will ask for a 'squared perspective', so my own geomatrica can calculate & emerge through more bold of its vision.

I am older, but younger each day, because each night I dream myself more awake to my own infinity.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#2 Pleiadian Creativity Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates the will necessary to engage in the function of Manifestation of Dream Discernment. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I so realize what you are feeling..things feel different this morning and dreams seem to be unfolding differently, thank you for your words!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.