Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

Yes, we once again return to transformation. 

"This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Change as a noun means the result of making something different, while change as a verb carries the implication to make something different. Are you going to become the actor-activator, or the reactor?", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I feel this morning as if I carried something from myself, & my day of yesterday, & today have become a continuous running thread. As the person dreaming in the night is the same person now writing, as if I rested, but continued my work & thread it now.

This is kind of new to me. Instead of the result, I have become the continuous running red thread. No loss of myself & awareness in my dreaming. I feel the time in my life has taken a more grounded curve.

I write from the flow of my connection with time more as one. Past, present, & future, all weaving like sweetgrass. This garden is more powerful for me than ever before & its life is so present, that it can convey the language of its growing intelligencia.

~ Raven SuSane

 

                                                


#16 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint delineates resonation of movement into center of movement, from movement through vibratory interference. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for being so honest in your words that you touch upon universal truths that need to be spoken aloud for these changes.!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.