Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 "Water Seed of Ether: Synergy, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping) & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement. What ever you can do or dream, you can. Boldness has Genius, Power, & Magic in it.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

What a delicious alchemical position to be in, sometimes creates a bit of an over-the-top-feeling, but how are you ever going to climb into a new garden? When I was a small child, I climbed 7 fences to get into a yard I wanted to explore. My mother, upset, and feeling I had gone too far, really became a bit of a life pattern. I was always surprising her with a new garden that she had never been, but she often, evidently, but later, happily became part of. I am grateful today for the ones she did. She helped make it so much more. Love this pattern I am now exploring, and that it will end with a conclusive settlement. Boldness has genius. Water Seed of Ether, Synergy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.