Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

"Earth congeals, coagulates, & solidifies, seeking to form a firm foundation for the enterprise. Earth & Air are neither friends nor enemies; they tend to exist in mutual exclusion; it requires great patience & coaxing to bring Earth & Air into a state of cohabitation & cooperation. This is a good phase for starting & building a base for the future. Make certain to include all elements.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Earth and Air meet each morning for me, in my sacred movement, in the alchemy of intentional Aspiration. We learn to bring yogic movement into our creative life, as a language we make resonant our creative enthusiastic self with our grounded preservation. I cannot be my creative enthusiastic breath without my grounded stance. Creativity demands more of this than any other gesture I make, and this I must always remember. Putting Castor Oil, Arnica, and Frankincense on my feet to insure a full groundedness. Earth Seed of Air, Aspiration. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.