Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2024

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom & possibilities of fresh starts & new approaches. Ether Seed of Ether always forecasts an optimum period for dramatic shifts in regards to persons, places, or things. The theme now is change, fresh starts, renewal, expansion of business or personal pursuits, rebirth, travel, rejuvenation, & regeneration.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

The day tries to close in early, and I take a deep breath and start moving out; out into my ideas, out into the meaning of my ideas, out into the potentiality and potency of my new ideas. I sit into the wonder of their reach. What new did they call me to see, what old do I need to drop, so I can Begin? Maybe it's disappointment, maybe its loss, and non-recognition. They don't have much mileage in them. I try to move around the curve, and I am rewarded with a new constancy I need. Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.