Pages

Friday, May 24, 2024

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

 "Fire and Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Stick-ability can be more important than ability.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

My physical activity has much increased with Sprint, and the ability to climb over, bend down, squat, lift are all a bit rusty, so as I breathe in with the Fire of my nature, I remember this stick-ability is more important than ability, and I give myself a rest from time to time, and allow my Sacred Self to guide me more through than my physical animation, and the Garden is getting done beautifully. We both sit in our swing and look at the amazing Mayapples. Fire Seed of Air, Perseverance. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.