Pages

Monday, May 27, 2024

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

 “A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space, on the back of the wind. Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether).", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

Coming faster into a new rhythm, I must now sit down before I jump up. I am kind of a springy person, springing up from here to there, making sure all my bases are covered. A bit wearing and consuming. I now re-set everything that was broken down, while I give purpose to the present future. Incubation, a powerful rest for me, grateful. I'm the kind of person whose legs are running around, while I sit quietly in Lotus, just like the Sun, I sit. Ether Seed of Fire, Incubation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.