Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

"This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. Change, as a noun, means the result of making something different, while Change as a verb carries the implication to make something different.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Sitting here this morning, between the verb and the noun, almost twins, but different by thought. Do you want to make something different, or do you want to be something different? Both, navigating me in some way today. I have made something different, now I must become the noun of something different. Spreading out my feet in front of me, I reach across the distance of being something different, and I stretch across and bend my abdomen into the assimilation of my driving force, that is the noun of me, different. Grateful for the life that extends this into being everyday. Air Seed of Ether, Transformation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.