Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

"Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Enthusiasm, one of my most favorite states of being, I feel it always serves me and others. I give it most freely, because I love to brighten the heart of hope, endurance, confidence, recognition. Recognition, one of the keys of the 10 of 10. It's the one that moves everything into completion and wholeness. I need this too, today, so I will take advantage of this sparkling nature and paint, and paint, and paint, coloring my world with enthusiasm. Water Seed of Air, Enthusiasm. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.