Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

"Water Seed of Ether, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping) & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "What  ever you can do or dream, you can. Boldness has Genius, Power, & Magic in it.", J.W. Goethe.

Synergy is so delightful to wake up into, I could feel it all coming together. All of its threadings meeting and the alchemy shifted for me of earlier  in the week. I feel I could move where I couldn't move before. I could feel what I wanted in the present time. This is delightful and grateful I am to feel the synergy of this day. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity. 


Flower Imprint 12

Manzanita, Red Carnation, Tulip

This trinity flower essence conceptional coloration, is the color tone balancer, that removes requirement limitation, so color expansion can be encompassed, in full compositional flow of the rhythmic patterns, that create, the curve and flowing linearity of Body Zero’s side to side profile. This will envelop the color symphony of sound seen, and color heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.