Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Fire Seed of Ether: Transmutation

 "Fire Seed of Ether (Space); this portends a beneficial change in your current situation. The change may be one of physical locality or an alteration of mental perspective. Consider that prosperity follows upon geographical travel or 'flights of fancy'.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Sometimes my frame is afraid of travel, even 'flights of fancy' feel disturbing, especially if I haven't grounded myself enough. This is why Chi Gong is so important to me early in the morning. It prepares me for all travel and allows me to reach into my body, meridian, auric, and magnetic field early, to prepare myself for travel, and physical movement. This makes me more capable and powerful for transmutation, creation, and communication. Fire Seed of Ether, Transmutation.~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity. 


Pleiadian Creativity Inner2

This creates the will necessary, to engage in the function of Manifestation of Dream discernment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.