Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle

"Air Seed of Earth is an ideogram for the classic problem of Greek geometry; to construct a square whose area is equal to that of a given circle, or 'Squaring the Circle'. The Circle is the kingdom of the mind, the Square is the Earth, the only womb in which the seed of an idea can be materialized, crystallized, & actualized.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Beautiful morning within the circle of this day. I square the posturing of myself in four positions and each corner accelerating the total circumferic measurement. One, I move in the alchemy of Chi Gong. I come into conversation with my beloved, that's two, about the alchemy of this day. Three, I walk through the garden and begin to cut flowers to make flower essences. I put them in the sun in small clear bowls, and add crystals. Four, I draw myself into the community of this day and write, then I spin all the corners and eat sugar snap peas, so I can swallow it all whole. Air Seed of Earth, Squaring the Circle. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




 Holographic Imprint 15

The equalizational need, for the Body Zero to rotate in a trinary code, is set through this imprint, and motivates the omnidirectional recognition of the trinary beingness, that is to be calculated, into the rotational flow of the Holographic Projection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.