Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

 "Start and emphasize creativity. Carefully evaluate what alchemical tools and resources you have, rather than what you haven't. Be creative, original & innovative with what is right there now. It is not what you have, but how you use what you have.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Woke up this morning late, like a jack-in-the-box. All potentials coming at me at one time. A bit overwhelmed, the alchemy proceeds, and I give myself a small room to utilize what I have. What I have ready, then I begin and I am capable of working with potential. The pot stirred up while I slept, so I look at what now rises to the top, and that is today. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Holographic Imprint 10

Thought before change, is the essence of what it is to be in the dimension of three. This imprint quantralizes into hyperspace, the discernment of thought, for exact desired change, beyond thoughts that cannot move change into alignment, with desired Holographic Projection of desired form, as seen in the dimension of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.