Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. 'Hold the rudder steady', & pleasantly interact with others, to ensure your goals are achieved.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Enthusiasm, such a delicious thing to hear, and as I get older I realize it should never be taken for granted. Enthusiasm is where I pitch myself from, and I make sure I have a full bag, so I can take it all the way Home to myself, and then share it out with others. It is an alchemy that everything creates from. This morning I am 75 years old, my life has been filled with it. Enthusiasm is truly a cauldron worth working from a sublime effort have. I am grateful for the enthusiasm that has filled my life, nurtured my Soul, and created all the things I enjoy and love. It is a part of alchemy that some hardly ever come to, but it fills me most days, and I create so much from it. I am grateful to be 75 and still be excited, enthusiastic enough to share wisdom. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

Omnidirectional 12

Perceptional Blockage Removal of Perception of State of Disharmony

Vibration which allows blockage of harmony to release, within the most harmonious state of release. This avoids the cathartic state of release, that most blockages are perceived to demand……How to move blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.