Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Air Seed of Water: Calm

 "Air & Water are neither friends nor enemies; they are neutral. When they mix, the situation is often 'froth & bubble' but no substance. It is just such plateaus that determine the strength of our resolve & the worthiness of our projects. Perseverance preserves what you have already established & permits the cycle to roll-over into new opportunity.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Rotating fibers all around me, like Water, weaving  all their fields together around the surface of my body to give me permission where permission has never been given before and this creates a great calm and allows what usually is not understood. I am learning each day to feed myself on perseverance and this is allowing a new calm within me. I look at the Garden, I swing in my swing, I make illuminates, and I fold in to write, Calm. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Flower Imprint 2

Morning Glory, Dianthus, Honeysuckle

This trinity of flowers work with, and in support of, the opening of the new conceptionalizational perception, that will envelope this planet, and its tissue level. This works with the Body Zero’s dilatational system and creates the florescent flow equational balance so that the Body Zero tissue, and muscle layers are balanced, so that no collapsing conceptionalizations, that carry misperception vortexial matrixes, can cause equational imbalances, to cause tissue pain felt. This trinity also mobilizes, the vortexial misperception matrixes out, through the Body Zero’s present releasial patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.