Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

 "Fire & Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Patience & perseverance will result in a beneficial settlement. Stick-ability can be more important than ability.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Accepting the codial within me, I begin to call upon the mathematics of perseverance. Accepting the equations that imply me, I apply a more grounded position, so I can work with Fire & Air as a medium of alchemy. I accept the cauldron of potential. I start out seeded within myself, and the concordance of what now allows, and begin to persevere the details needed to accomplish a completely new rhythm within me.  Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance ~  Raven Su.Sane, Clarity. 


Body Zero 6


“This Imprint creates the requateralizational motivator. This actualizes the molecular recalculational formalization, of processory changes, that have been determined through highest potential pictorial viewing. The sensing of motorizational complexing of molecular structure creates a base set. This Imprintsial Pattern activates the structual base set, which is the base unit of each cell vibration that carries Dream Memory. Reversal units are the vibratory time lapse vacuums that cause a cell to lose its base set. Base sets can be locked in through time span.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.