Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

 "This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. Change, as a noun, means the result of making something different, while Change as a verb carries the implication to make something different.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Alchemy is about the very calculation inside of life, and it is often makes you tap inside of very beginnings before you even star,t and see what is starting you in the first place. I need to connect this, the very reason I pulled start from. If it is from someone else, I must step back into connecting it only from myself. So easy to blow into a day from someone else's wind, that said, I lay here under the morning sky in my meditation pose, and make sure all my gears are plugged into me, my reason, my content, Air Seed of Ether, Transformation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Holographic Imprint 2

Quantralized motivational thought ideas are calculated, in circumferic impact and diameter of region, so that the most effective sight seen change can occur. This enables the Holographic Projection of Body Zero, to move on a triaxillary rotational axis, so that the time spent in recalculation can be exact, in space and motion, for the change to be seen, as transcendent. All changes in the third dimension, that are on upward spiral, have had a drag, and this has prevented upward spiral from being as transcendent, as the destruction of downward spiral. Birth is much slower than death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.