Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

11.17.18.19.10
(Click image for larger view)






To be in the beginning of the root of what is being made is to have an intention of Diplomacy, as what was becomes introduced to what is becoming.


The full intention of making is given room and the past present future merge to create a new state of time. What is ready is forwarded into the mind of timing and the hands of made are full of motion.


I feel, at the time of where I first began to write and be present in the work, was a time my hands were empty and my mind was open, because it was not filled up with other’s words, ideas, numbers, science, and philosophical omnipresence. 


All was new to me, so I was able to speak in a rhythm that was outside the lines and I loved it. It felt more right than that was taught. It spoke to me in all directions.

4 comments:

  1. All three of us are sitting here in the Garden Room having just read the Sirus Mystery and popped on over to your splendid blog. Sandra says it is because you hadn't read other's works that you could speak from your innocence. I feel a deep attachment to the idea of a new state of time. But you should see mother that your time has always been right and your words always true. And Suzanne says that she finds that to really take in your incredible writing requires that same time of having one's hands empty and mind open to approach the work which does take one outside the lines and into a new state of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susanna, my Nightingale daughter, how lucky I am to have a daughter with such a voice and even more that she graces me with that love from her voice.
    Thank you for reminding me of myself. I hope I can always give this gift to you too. It is rare to have the embracement of one's self so deeply cherished, and even more delicious if it is one's daughter.
    I love the idea of you and Sandra and Suzanne snuggled together in the garden room, you reading the Sirius Mysteries. What wonderful sisters you and I have in Sandra and Suzanne.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. mr groundhog, bravo.. I love that word and the genuineness of your recognition and love.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.