Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Air Seed of Air: The Supernal Nurturer

11.13.10
(Click image for larger view)






Breaking the teapot twice, one begins to linger in the cracks. The acceptance of the need for a new pot begins to grow inside the inertia of the pot’s ability to hold water. 


I sit and lean into the poured substance of myself and I begin to accept the presence of glue. Glue that holds things together, makes present the liquid formula for changes and the operative ability to reconcile the broken pot of tea.


Tea being such a translucent form of nurturance that holds the moment still to itself and open to thought. I fill the effort of care to the top and remember what first made me realize the potential of recovery. Recovery from a life of tension with my clay, as I reach to create between my mind and my clay.


As my clay rises to the heat of intention, a shift of mind pushes through it and the full memory of what is is formed in the mind. The clay folds into its own supple awareness and the feeling stretches across the meadow of memory that formed its land, its oceans, its ponds and rivers.


The flow ignites the waters of emotion and the full landscape of presence becomes seen.


The glue fills in the cracks and I begin to sit once again inside a full pot of tea. The colors roll back into the cracks and once again a new pot is given room to be set upon the table of life.


I sit transparent to my mind mike water and the clay of my existence once again knows it sits inside the soul of my environment. I render to my presence two teapots reconciled to the clay of living and the glue of Divinity that filled their broken clay with the wealth of tea.


Transcendent emotion ascending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.