Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

11.3.10
(Click image for larger view)

“A window of opportunity is opening, the chance for a fresh start. It is necessary to sense your heart, listen to your feelings from deep inside.” Dr. John Munford “Magical Tattwas”.



This is the third day inside this piece of the alchemical process. It is amazing to feel the subtle shifts within the process and the resettling of life as it learns to see differently.

I began early this morning, 4:30 am, with a new technique for seeing. It was easy and seemed very reasonable to do, but before it had seemed overwhelming and not reasonable. To begin anew is always such a miracle of differences.

Today I listened to the Word of my own hearing. A body of work I wrote and was given about eight years ago, and have recorded and published in paperback spiral bound. It was like new for me to listen to it again. The word sank deeper. I was more imprinted by its presence as what I needed to hear now.

“The Morrigan”, it’s about the owning of the property of the voice, the soul, the heart, and intention. As I listened I realized I was making, once again, a bid on the property of the atmosphere. It is the hardest property to own and there must be an auction up.

When one is trying to balance and own the life beyond stress, one is trying to own the property of atmosphere. It is ocean property and it is very expensive. It will take you close to your own insanity.

You don’t but it all at once but in layers and levels, but each time you do, you are stronger, more balanced, and when the concrete breaks and the buildings fall, you know you are not falling with them. You just pull up your roots and step aside.

This book has been invaluable to me over and over again. We have not published it yet, on Blurb, but you can hear it online. http://web.mac.com/thiscafe/Site/Podcast/Podcast.html



It is a journey of depth, transformation, underground travel, meditation, realizations, and companionship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.