Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

11.6.7.20
(Click image for larger view)



This is an active and social part of the alchemical process. You are the alchemical Fire in the Fire phase, so you must move heat, but be aware of your timing and amount.

In the right amount and rhythm fire and water can result in germination, followed by growth appearing above ground. This is a time of keen awareness and control of the collaboration you bring to water.

It must be in parts and mixed thoroughly. So you bring forward your heat, but always letting go, so your water can flow. This is not a time to be asleep to yourself and I have felt this alchemy in my day.

I am fully aware of the need to project forward my dreams and at the same time allowing water to form their body in a way that it can live.

I have listened to the dreamer, I have seen the dreaming, and I now allow myself to know, but not hold on too tight, as if it isn’t.

Dream, know, allow, flow.

4 comments:

  1. I am dreaming. I am knowing. I am allowing. I am flowing. I am fully aware. Thank you for these words. Such a gift to my soul. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susanna, thank you. I am so glad to hear you say this. You make your words so powerful in your life.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great insight and advice in this entry! That fire and water combo is always very tricky, but this is really a clear and well-expressed way of understanding how to work with those 2 elements in the most powerful and effective way. Very cool! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, thank you, having to come back for this comment on this blog has helped remind me of what I wrote here.

    It's amazing how many times and how many layers there are to fully penetrate our knowing.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.