Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

11.10.10
(Click image for larger view)



“We don’t need more strength or more ability, or greater opportunity. What we need id to use what we have.” Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”.

Today has been one of much energy, resolution, an new beginnings, just as the foundation and needs. Earth seed of earth had a large eye and it seems to know itself well and what makes a strong support under our feet.

I did a very deep and slow yoga practice today and lately it seems to be reaching a depth of tension that I have needed to release. Like a long hand of breath it has consoled the part of me that holds on tight with courage.

“Resolute imagination is the beginning of all Magical operations. Paracelsus.” Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”. Imagination is a precious gift and I don’t want to lose its presence in my life.

Fruition is a demanding volume and it can crowd out my whimsy, even though it gives a sense of value. Fruition is not a good for me at present and I need to shift to a more imaginational and creative foundation to survive.

2 comments:

  1. "Like a long hand of breath it has consoled the part of me that holds on tight with courage."......that is a powerful recognition. That day I moved all my energies into securing our foundation and your words mean the same to me, as fruition was my need. This has been a time of fast answers and directions, and yet somehow finding the physical energies to see them through. THank you for your constant solace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that line that Sandra quoted also -- such a beautiful way to express how our sacred practice supports us. Finding that balance between the need to feel the value that fruition tries to own and the love of the whimsical imaginative where our spirits can soar & our minds rest -- indeed a challenge right now!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.