Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

11.09.10
(Click image for larger view)



This day has marked itself with a gestational presence that is more realization. Within gestation there is patience, self-esteem, and value. In all this gestation can sit inside itself nurtured by the knowing of time.

I have needed more of this knowing of time and the liberation it gives me deep inside, where my joy resides. There is much grace found in this realization and once it is found the need is given room.

Realizations are part of our everyday life and they are the gifts of our perseverance. I do not take them for granted because they give me so much power and momentum. They are my daily contact with the Divine and the angelic realm of wisdom.

An inner dialogue has become what secures, what gestates within me, and the important parts of me has learned to wait in a more comfortable way.

4 comments:

  1. WAHOO! Realizations are the prizes of being alive and human. Your work has brought me all the way to this recognition and it keeps always listening and waiting, knowing that it will come to me just when I need it. This is a priceless concept to grab hold of....thanks for hanging in there. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love how realizations come from our times of gestation and how realizations "are the gifts of our perseverance". The realizations that we bring forward and share with one another and that the Work gives us are what propel us forward and give us the hope and courage to continue on. All of the realizations and insights over the years have always seemed to me to be at the core of what connects the 4 of us because they are, as you so eloquently said, our "daily contact with the Divine and the angelic realm of wisdom." Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, thank you, we have learned much together and these concepts have given us the gift of freedom. I am so glad to hear when the gift comes.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, beautifully said, and a treasure to have these words. They are the connectors where our roots are joined.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.