Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

Fire Seed of Fire is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

So that's what this is, I was a bit confused at first, now I'm finding my way beyond the conundrum to the actual formula of transmutation needed. Fire, my major element, in charge sometimes of more than I want. I would like some lazy days of summer, with more Water and cooler Air, but that is not the way of Fire Seed of Fire, or the double element of Fire that I am. I am writing my way through this, so be warned, you might get written upon, at least the doors and cabinets are. What attachment we've become, when we want to limit our elements. Well, dancing around the verb of Resolve, I find the transitive energy transforming my whole environment, and all that resides in it. Grateful for my distinctive oddity. Fire Seed of Fire, Resolve. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.