Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Air Seed of Air: Supernal Nurturer

"Air feeds Fire, sparkles Water, & nourishes Earth. Air is a Jacob's two-way ladder, from above to below & below to above. The present situation requires a conscious two-way stretch. Become like Janus, the Roman god of the New Year, who looks both back & forward, simultaneously. The future grows out of the present, which in turn, is a product of the past.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Settling into this day from above to below and below to above, letting go of movement and allowing it to move me. This way I can feel my way through more generously, without the holds of have to, or should be. It's a bit disorienting, but it is only disorienting that have a chance to grow my future out of the present, which is in turn a product of the past that I have longed to have. Magic happens this way. Air Seed of Air, Supernal Nurturer. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.