Pages

Monday, July 22, 2024

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

"The Egg is well fertilized & has survived a prior testing phase. Soon the chick will break free & lay its own golden eggs, each a miniature Alembic. The current stress is actually a foreshadowing of successful futures.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Breaking through, on many levels not yet seen, but felt deeply. An underscoring happening to insure registry, as we move along. Life doesn't always initiate new points of reference openly, so I must watch carefully and see what's under my feet, and how do they feel, as I re-invent myself, as I step on a few cracked eggs, so you see, something is about as I get used to new shapes under my feet and around my toes. There is life here, even thought still a bit wobbly. Cheep cheep. Ether Seed of Earth, Gestation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.