Pages

Monday, July 15, 2024

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

"The Water element, as for all elements, is bounded by limitless space, the Ether. The current situation beckons you to courageously go outside your comfort zone, if inner growth is to be achieved.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This alchemical position began in the middle of the night, just like many alchemical positions do. I could feel a stretch in my sleep, and the uncomfortable distancing that my body was trying to reach. I am Raven, so Ether is a familiar territory for me. I begin this day in this heat, to draw and paint, that is definitely outside my comfort zone, so I am assured that inner growth will be achieved. Ether Seed of Water: Daring. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.