Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

"Water Seed of Ether: Synergy, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping) & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement. What ever you can do or dream, you can. Boldness has Genius, Power, & Magic in it.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Boldness, it seems to come around a lot more lately, and it is not always my preferred language, although our art is bold and our home is bold. Boldness does not always pay off for me. I have a core voice, and it is strong, committed, and full of color, not always wanted every day in this world, so I feel a bit pushed around lately, because I have learned to hide away a bit and be kinder to myself. Bringing things together is fun, so I will boldly step out in the way it is needed by my Soul. Water Seed of Ether, Synergy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.