Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

"Fire & Air are interdependent. Air fulfills itself by ever feeding Fire, & Fire is grateful. Success is contingent upon finding the bridge joining the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver. An initial phase of introspection will resolve into a condition of beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I love this position in alchemy, it creates the time of musing for me. I can breathe all my inspirational creative musing, I can spread out into my creative space like wings, spread open to breathe in the Fire, and in this breath space I can feel more my inner circumference. It is so much easier in this alchemical position and much needed in this time of desired illumination. Air Seed of Fire, Mutual Harmony. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.