Pages

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

"Water nourishes Earth & Earth is Water's chalice. Water & Earth are lovers. Positive action is called for. Initiative is the initiation of Reality. Vigorously pursuing your aim will bring bonuses. It is 'on the cards' & 'in the cards' as an auspicious time favoring an unexpected relationship developing.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Setting up new spaces in my mind, that will allow the chalice of Earth to be poured into. All the challenges of this work I do must have a vessel to pour into. I must make a sense of Place inside of me for this vessel. This vessel must be able to hold this pouring Self, so then, I can feel safe in beginning to build my Fire, so the cauldron can churn allowances creating Alliances that move my alchemy into fruition. Water Seed of Earth, Alliances. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.