Pages

Monday, February 5, 2024

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 "Water Seed of Ether, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping) & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "What ever you can do or dream, you can. Boldness has Genius, Power, & Magic in it.", J.W. Goethe.

Boldness, does it have a color, a note, an idea, a feeling, is it a place of pivotal? It seems to mark this morning, and I feel it zipping up all other potential, until it becomes the one, but I feel calmer, more solid, to its gesture of need, it carries an effervescence that pushes you up and over. Instead of feeling it is something that I must do, I feel this morning that is something that I am, and that is a key point of reference in the alchemical process. I am Bold, so I'll begin with Red. Water Seed of Ether, Synergy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.