Pages

Friday, February 2, 2024

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

"Fire Seed of Fire is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Sitting with maybe a morning routine could be limiting, I do it and whine, but in this I realize this creates the ability to be Fire Seed of Fire. This creates the upkeep of the cauldron, and makes it possible for the Resolve to happen. In the morning I must prepare my day, nurture my body, mind, and spirit for the resolves that I need for mastery. Fire Seed of Fire, Resolve. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.