Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Earth Seed of Ether: Gestation

 "The Egg is well fertilized & has survived a prior testing phase. Soon the chick will break free & lay its own golden eggs, each a miniature Alembic. The current stress is actually a foreshadowing of successful futures.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This Alchemical position is like silken to my body, I let go of my schedules and allow my work to guide me through, dislodging the locked down part of me, forcing me to start embodying me its new wisdom, new future paradigm, and its angelic embrace. What was thought not possible has now emerged, as the Alembic Egg of a Seedial Plan that emerges from the depths of planetary folding, a future recalculation, always bringing the future to the present, in an assimilatory potency. Earth Seed of Ether, Gestation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.