Pages

Friday, February 23, 2024

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom & possibilities of fresh starts & new approaches. Ether Seed of Ether always forecasts an optimum period for dramatic shifts in regards to persons, places, or things. The theme now is change, fresh starts, renewal, expansion of business or personal pursuits, rebirth, travel, rejuvenation, & regeneration.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Space, that is what I am trying to feel, above and below, inside and outside, so I'm tracking this cycle and it's a tight fit, so I have to realize I have blown myself up trying to be ready, but now I need to allow myself to release enough Air that I can fit into this position of alchemical promise. Elementally I am Fire, I am Ether, I am about Space. How did a Raven actually get out of the teepee with the Sun? He had to go from a Pine needle, to a boy, to a Raven to get the Sun out into the world. I must let go of the human me, to become the Raven me, and fly up and out with the Sun, this calls for a lot of Kundalini, to lift up our work and take it out through the small hole allowed. Ether Seed of Ether (Space), Rebirth. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.