Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 "Water Seed of Ether, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping) & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement. Efforts should be redirected towards building solid bridges of communication & empathy.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Building bridges of communication, always something that is needed, but has to be re-thought on each new level. How does one find new and express it well when the new is overwhelming to some. Then I must go back in and express it for me, communicate to my own self the reason when and why of this new. Others will not have the answer, so I build the answer from all that is here right now in time. I focus my heart on what I love, what else can anyone who is conscious do? Building a gift of freedom for this new level. Alchemy is great if you know your own cauldron. I'm not always sure, but I am moving towards it. Water Seed of Ether, Synergy.  There is a new synergy barking about. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Recognitional 16

Fly Forward Toward The Light

Be like the birds of the air, who trust and ask for each day, the direction of what to say, do, create, and eat. It is in the eating that we assimilate life experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.